Meike MK-320 Flash Light i-TTL Speedlite for Canon
- HSS Master control.
- Guide number 32 (105 mm focal length, ISO 100, in meters)
- Recycle time 5 seconds (with 2pc AA alkaline cell)
- TTL/M/MULTI/S1/S2/high-speed main control/tributary unit flash
- Adjustable Tilt & Swivel Head. Up-down rotation angle (down by -7 degree and up by 90 degree ) , left-right rotation angle (left by 60 degree and right by 90 degree)
- LCD lattice screen
- LED preview focus
- Support synchronization of front and rear curtains
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline cell or NI-MH)
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Size: 110 x 65 x 36 mm
- Net weight: 150 g (for flashlight only, excl. batteries)
High-precision Manual Adjustment
There are 8 energy levels and each level has 3 gears which can output finer luminance, picture brightness can be controlled freely.
Original Flash Screen
Use a strobe flash to emit a series of flashes that record a series of actions on a single photo.
Three built-in high-brightness LED lamps are equipped at the head of MK320-C flash lamp and serve as auxiliary focusing lamp and modeling lamp
The USB interface of the MK320-C can be inserted with a USB line to directly charge the cells in the battery bin and the compatible charger is more convenient.
Hot Shoe Pin
The hot shoe of the MK320-C is equipped with high quality full-copper contacts, which are firm and reliable without rustiness and looseness.
The MK320-C itself does not have high-speed synchronization, but it can be used as a master lead flash with a high-speed synchronous slave.
As a mini flash lamp with TTL, it is not applicable to any large-range wide angle shooting, but GN value (32) is sufficiently applied to many common occasions for portrait, still object, street shooting and so on.