Meike MK-MT24II Macro Twin Lite Flash for Canon DSLR Cameras
Designed for all Canon EF-Mount APS-C cameras; including the EOS Rebel T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i; EOS 60D, 70D, 80D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II.
Each R200 can rotate up to 60°horizontally and 45° vertically. They are also completely detachable, allowing easy positioning for the scene. The Macro Twin Lite MK-MT24’s front ring can also rotate independently, helping to ensure flexible control and freedom to create a lighting environment tailored to the subject at hand.
- Guide number:10(ISO 100.m), 14(ISO 200.m)
- LED light: 0.5W, 5500K±200, Ra 90
- Group and Channel: Group A/B/C and channels 1/2/3/4
- ID: Default as 0000
- S1/S2 transmission: indoor＞20m outdoor＞10m
- 2.4G wireless distance: Remain stable within 15m in any angle, distance of alignment and actual measurement is＞100m in an open environment
- Cover angle: cover light of 24mm lens Recycle time: 4s 1/1 output (2.4-2.8V)
- Battery: 2xAAANI-MH(for R200): 2xAANI-MH(for GT620) battery(Not included in the package）
- Weight: About 105g Size(L*W*H): 80*60*75mm
- Operating temperature:-10~50 ℃ Storage temperature: -20~70 ℃
FLASH CHANNELS AND GROUPS
Both flash systems allow configurations for 4 channels and 3 groups. Both the commander and flashes must be set on the same channel, and different flash powers can be set for up to 3 different groups of flashes. This is completely identical to Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS).
4 channels, 3 groups Compatible with MK-R200 Only (TBC)